File An Unsightly Property

Complaints of dangerous and unsightly properties must be made by filling out the form and returning it to our office in person, by email or regular mailed. The form can be found on our website at  IT MUST BE SIGNED. NO ANOYMOUS COMPLAINTS WILL BE DEALT WITH BY OUR BYLAW DEPARTMENT.  

Contact or call 902-485-8640 for more information.